Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rosewood Cottage “Open Studio" Show and Sale

Friday and Saturday, November 12th and 13th, 2010
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Work by Claudia Wood and Kathy Schultz

Handmade, one-of-a-kind gifts and artwork: jewelry, bags and purses, scarves, home decor and Christmas items, small quilts and more.

Find out about 2011 classes.

Come to shop or to visit. Light refreshments served.

468 Pylant Street
Senoia, Georgia

Note: I had the opportunity to visit Rosewood Cottage a week or so ago. I was impressed! I could have wandered around for hours looking at the cool studio, the fabric art for sale... and I wanted to get to work making something! It's a superb working studio in a gorgeous 'cottage'. I hope you'll make the trip to Senoia and check it out. I covet half the things I saw and would love to learn how to make some of them!  - jmd

No comments: